SSC CHSL 2019 Notification pdf and Application form will available soon Aspirants for CHSL (10+2) DEO/LDC and Postal Assistant Vacancies are suggested to follow our latest notice and Notification released by ssc.nic.in. According to Latest SSC Calendar 2019, the CHSL will release Notification on 19 January 2019 and the last date to apply online will be 18 February 2019.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2019
|Department Name:||Staff Selection Commission|
|Last Date to Apply:||18.02.2019|
|Date of Examination (Tier 1):||Notify Later|
|Date of Exam (Tier 2):||Not announced|
|Type of Exam:||Computer Based Exam (CBE)|
Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam is mainly conducted for Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Court Clerks
The process of Selection through this Examination is held in two phases that is
- Tier 1 Exam
- Tier 2 Exam
Eligibility Criteria for CHSL 2019
- The candidates must have qualified higher secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute.
- The minimum age to apply for SSC CHSL 2019 is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 1st August 2019.
- The relaxation in age will be given as follows-
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
For online applications- In online mode the candidates can pay either through SBI bank challan (challan can be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or net banking. Nominal service charges may be included in net banking mode of payment.
For offline applications- Rs. 100 has to be paid as application fee through CRF stamps. The stamps has to be cancelled before applying it on the form, otherwise the application will not be accepted.
Exemption of fee- The application fee is exempted in case of female candidates and all the reserved category candidates.
CHSL Exam Pattern 2019
There are 4 sections in tier 1 exam 2019 complete exam is now computer based.
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
Get complete Syllabus for CHSL 2019 Click here
- 1st Step: Tier-1 Written Exam – 200 Marks
- 2nd Step: Tier-2 Written Exam (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- 3rd Step: Tier-3 Skill Test
- Lower Division Clerk Salary : PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 1900
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Salary : PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
- Court Clerk Salary : PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 1900
- Data Entry Operator Salary : PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2400
SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancies :
- Name of Commission: – Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post: – LDC DEO & Other
- No. of Vacancies: – 4000+ (Expected)
- Examination Date: – Update soon
- Exam Pattern: – Multiple Choice Type
- Further Process: – Skill Test
- Result Declaration: – Update Soon
- Web URL:-ssc.nic.in
- Offline mode of application- The candidates can get application forms from the sale centres, prescribed offices or by-post as well. The candidates have to send the required documents along with duly filled application form to SSC on or before last date.
SSC CHSL Cut Off:
Have a look at the cut-off for SSC CHSL exam of the previous year:
SSC CHSL 2019 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|Category||Cut-Off Marks||Candidate Available|